****We will be going ahead with just 2 boxes of National Treasures. I will post up the randomization tomorrow night and am waiting to find out about when the boxes would arrive....break will be either Friday evening or Monday evening. I will keep you all up to date****
Well we are going to give one more go round on a case break. This time however we are going to do something new. Instead of doing a random team break we are going to try a random "hit" slot break. There are 36 "Hits" (at least 18 autos) total in the 6 box case. Here is how it will go down. 1 slot = 1 hit (Material Card or Auto). Once the break is full, I will input everyone's name in on random.org and videotape it being randomed 3 times. The number that is next to each name is the order of the cards coming out. For instance if I end up with slot 1 then the first "hit" card pulled from the box would go to me, and so on and so forth. Here are all the details.
(1) 1 Case of 2007 National Treasures (6 boxes = 36 "Hits")
(2) 1 Slot = 1 Hit
(3) 1 Slot = $42, 2 Slots = $80
(4) Slots are reserved after payment is received
(5) Payments can be sent via paypal to: email@example.com
(6) Slots #'s will be randomly assigned via video as explained above
(7) People can trade slot numbers if they so choose (we all know that in most collation issues slot #6 in a box is usually a rookie material auto and so if someone wanted to trade 2 slots with someone who has one of those slots they could).
(8) Break will be videotaped and posted here and youtube w/scans of highlights also posted here.
I am going to give this until the 24th to fill up if it doesn't then money will be refunded and we will officially end the attempts at case breaks and just stick to boxes and the box break club.
1. Holy Hitter (paid)
2. Holy Hitter (paid)
3. voluntarheel (paid)
4. voluntarheel (paid)
5. rcarr (paid)
6. cardman312 (paid)
9. bobby (paid)
10. bobby (paid)
11. whitesoxcat (paid)
12. whitesoxcat (paid)