Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Totally Forgot - My Apologies

After reading some recent fantasy sports posts, I totally forgot to recognize the winner of SCU's Fantasy Football league that ended a few weeks ago.

It was a close run at it between Team Snyper and Team Stale Gum, and I want to congratulate Abnsnyper for winning after a really well played season. So well played that he traded me Adrian Peterson and still won.

Congrats to him and to Chris too.

Ill definitely be hosting this again next year, hopefully with a keeper aspect to it, but im not sure yet. In the mean time, I havent decided whether I want to do SCU fantasy baseball as Dave and a few others are already doing it.

Either way, thanks to all who participated.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for the shoutout bro! Your league was my favorite out of the 7 I was in. I'm proud to say I was the first annual SCU FF Champion. Looking forward to defending my title next season if I'm invited! Take care,
    Brian (Snyper)

    ReplyDelete