Saturday, January 24, 2009

National Treasures: Dreams and Nightmares

Sometimes when a set comes out, you just know its going to be awesome. I have that premonition right now about National Treasures. Personally, I dont even mind that most of the set is on stickers, and I even like the vertical orientation of the base set - something I was worried about. Now, after seeing more of the cards, I have an even better feeling due to the Masterpieces style player art, and the 1/1s definitely reflect that.

Check this out:



However, that doesnt mean that everything is coming up Millhouse for this set. After going through the 1/1 slideshow on Donruss digital, I did find a troubling instance of stupidty that reared its ugly head in the form of a huge, HUGE, mistake. This is one of those things that just shouldnt happen, especially on a 1/1. I feel bad for the Greg Jennings fans.



I really hope this is a VERY isolated incident.

2 comments:

  1. That's not the auto that's wrong. It's the picture. It's actually the Packers rarely used threat Sgninnej Gerg. He's Dutch.

    -Voluntarheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, totally missed that! Good catch!

    ReplyDelete