Friday, October 24, 2008

My Census Needs Your Info

Guys, I was curious to see how a lot of you felt about certain issues, so I created a survey for us to take that will allow me to get some info on what is going on with the reader base of most of the blogs.

I will take the results and post them here, all surveys are anonymous. The survey is 20 questions that I am curious about, please take the five minutes to help me with some info.

Thanks!

Click Here For Part 1

Click Here For Part 2

This is limited to the first hundred responders. Once 100 has been reached, the survey results will be posted.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I just wanted a survey of the readers. Its just for my own interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice of using the Survey Monkey! The Monkey rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm relatively new to this blog, but I love what I've read, so I'm happy to help!

    ReplyDelete