Monday, September 29, 2008

SCU Breaks: Housekeeping

To those of you who participated in the Premier and Absolute break, I have sent out all the hits. For Premier, that means all of the cards have gone out (I checked, it is all this time - I didnt forget anyone), for absolute, it means that there are still some numbered inserts and base to go out.

If you dont get your cards in the next week, please let me know.

Also, since I am short on cash, I have to sell off the packs to the Absolute Football Box I ordered from Blowout. It will be here tomorrow. I have two left at 32 each or the entire box at 120 shipped. I can either send you the pack or break it on youtube with the rest, and then send you what you get. It will be posted here and you can be remotely famous. I will also send my love for helping me out - that is worth more than any card.

Email me before you pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment