Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thanks To This, Beckett Is One Step Closer To The Edge

Beckett Sports Video Gamer? Give me a fucking break, are they really that fucking desperate? This HAS to be a joke.

Seriously, if you are too much of a JC for your own good, the thought of buying this shitbrained excuse for a magazine might actually cross your mind. Otherwise, I hope your sitting back getting a good belly laugh like me.

If I wanted to read articles on Madden that actually made a difference, I would go and read the three million (not an exaggeration) video game sites out there, or maybe even pick up one of the twenty magazines already published.

One thing though, if there is a price guide for video games in there, I swear to god I will steal this magazine from the one bookstore that may actually take a risk on this jizz rag of a magazine and burn it in effigy while doing a traditional native american effigy burning dance.

Beckett, you either have a retarded chimp running things (not that unbelievable - they did hire Tracy Hackler), or you have the biggest case of penis envy the world has ever seen. I hope you die a horrible, horrible death.

3 comments:

  1. So... the whole magazine is just a big advertisement for Madden? Sad thing is they'll make money off it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew they had magazines for gaming leagues, but there is price guide for the games themselves? I don't get that.

    I would have guess that Beckett would start to reduce magazines and move more to online content.

    ReplyDelete