Monday, April 14, 2008

Excommunication is Better Than One Would Think...

It turns out that the mods on the beckett boards read this site, I find that very funny. What isn’t funny is that they banned me for good for having this wonderful fuck and shit filled paradise. Im fine with the situation because I know that I have more fun writing this blog than I do posting over there. Thank you to one of my three loyal readers for that.

For the mods, I don’t regret the decision that having a site where I don’t have to deal with your stupid dictatorship. Personally, that is much more important that having the ability to post on your family friendly forums. I guess i found out the hard way that posting text saying that this site was up and running was a little to racy for the 1950’s time capsule that is the BMB. “Hey Paw, lets go down to the fishing hole and catch us some supper!”

The best part of this – it all started over Mojo. Yes, people actually cared enough to fight for this overused and asinine display of card pulls. As discussed before, I believe the term has about as much worth as a breakfast buffet in a whore house, but I guess worshipping the Mojo god is worth more to them than simple dignity.

Either way, Im done playing leave it to beaver over there, and I will be continuing to post here so that people can see the soft underbelly of this hobby.

1 comment:

  1. Its actually been quite a relief to not have to put up with the douchebags over there.

    ReplyDelete