Friday, April 25, 2008

First Look: Topps 2008 Football

Photobucket

Well, as usual it looks just like baseball, which this year looks very mediocre. I loved the design last year for both sports and I am thoroughly disappointed with both this year. Of course, the one thing that we will be looking for was the one thing they didnt include on the sell sheet - the Rookie Premier Autos. Of course these happen at my least favorite football event, but they are some of the nicest cards each year. Hopefully, this year will be no different. Peterson has like 6 base cards and 3 autos in the set, so like expected, Topps is surely jumping on the bandwagon. Good for me, because I expect these autos to be less than affordable and more than ugly. Ill wait for the good sets. Either way, this is the set collector's set, so hopefully they are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment