Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More 2010 Bowman Craziness

Holy crap. I thought I had seen it all until I saw stuff like this. Strasburg's autographs are going fucking nuts, Starlin Castro's stuff is more expensive than I expected it to be, and Jason Heyward's SECOND chrome auto and THIRD Chrome card is hitting record values. Check these out:


Stephen Strasburg Blue Auto /250 - Best offer $499 (Crazy)
Stephen Strasburg Blue Auto /250 - Sold $480 (STILL CRAZY)
Stephen Strasburg Regular Base Auto - Sold $360 (effing ridiculous)
Stephen Strasburg Regular Base Auto - Another selling at 338!
Jason Heyward Blue Refractor Auto /250 - Sold $248 (So crazy I cant even say)
Starlin Castro Gold Refractor Auto - First bid open at 500!
Starlin Castro Refractor Auto /500 - Sold $202 (Craziest yet - this is just a refractor!)

Talk about getting in on the penthouse level over the ground floor. Holy shitballs.

EDIT: Even I get caught up in the hype, bought a few jumbo packs over lunch. Pulled a base non-chrome Strasburg and Castro, as well as these two autos. Not bad, ill decide what to do with them after I figure out if they are good pulls. I know Jackson isnt a bad pull, especially with the year he is having, but who knows.

2 comments:

  1. The sad thing is, there is nowhere for the values to go but down from here. This isn't prospecting, it's idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strasburg is gonna be the next Mark Prior....you watch and see. As for the Austin Jackson I would hold onto that one unless it's selling for hotcakes. A fool and his money is soon parted.

    ReplyDelete