Thursday, August 20, 2009

People Are Just Stupid

I was looking around on eBay when I saw a situation that just screamed EPIC FAIL.


(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

I have been keeping tabs on these fake autographs, and I am actually convinced that the scam ones actually outnumber the real ones now. Either way, when you see one that is actually real posted in between the horrible fakes, with the fakes having more than 15 bids each, I laugh. There are actually that many people who think these cards are real. Considering that the autos on these cards look ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like any other auto any of the players have ever signed, I am curious as to how stupid you actually have to be to spend hundreds of dollars on one.

Maybe its the same people that buy these:

1 comment:

  1. By now with all the information you have put up and other people have been up about these scams, I have up with the conclusion that it is only the buyers fault.

    They are at fault for not only knowing the player their collectings autograph, but for being an idiot as well

    ReplyDelete