Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well Lets See If It Works...

Yesterday I documented pure stupidity on the Blowout Card board when one of their members said this GEM of knowledge about Triple Suck:


"Why sell your break if you know you going to get killed ? If I pay $150. for a box of TT and know I'm only going to get $25. back if I sell then why even bother selling ? I'd try trading it for something I want OR just hold everything til I had a huge lot of GU together and flip it that way. Never understood just throwing money away listing stuff on fleabay when there are other options to try maxing my return."

The idea about Triple Threads, mainly that its a good idea to buy it, is retarded, but the theory may work in practice with other cards. I decided to try it out and see how it works. If it sucks, who cares,  the cards arent important to me.

Here is what I did:

 I went through my collection and pulled out every card I didnt want. I put them together with some of the more expensive non-important-to-me cards for exposure, and let it fly. I put BIN on it to see if maybe someone would bite, though I am more interested in the result of the auction.


Ill keep you posted.

No comments: