Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SCU BREAKS: PLEASE HELP

For some stupid ass reason, blogger erased my team post with the video and everything. I know you guys know your teams, so please let me know what cards you got. If someone wants to go through, be awesome, and email me a list of the teams that would be great. I would do it myself, but Youtube is blocked at work.

As for the Thorpe/Jackson card, I think I am just going to give it to the White Sox because Thorpe is not in any team jersey on the card, nor is there a team name printed. If you have a serious problem with that, please let me know.

Due to the above problem, if you won a card from the break, please tell me who you are and I will have your cards out today. Post your address in the comments, and I will not publish it.

Thanks for your help!

BOX 1

Thorpe/Jackson (CHI AL)
Yount Bat (MIL NL)
Anthony Gose Auto (PHI NL)
Isaac Galloway Auto (FLA NL)

BOX 2

Ripken Jr (BAL AL)
Palmer Jer (BAL AL)
Ike Davis (NY NL)
Neftali Soto (CIN NL)

No comments:

Post a Comment