Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Comment On "How'd I Do?!?!"

Dear Message Board Box Breaker,

If you break a box, please just post the results and get on with your life. If you are not familiar with the cards themselves, thats fine, there are plenty of resources for you to use in order to obtain that knowledge. However, if you are too GOD DAMN FUCKING LAZY to go to eBay and search the cards you pulled for pricing info, I am not going to FUCKING HELP YOU. Take some fucking initiative and look, you ingrown hippopotamus ass hair. Let me say, I never buy, break, or collect hockey cards, but I can still find out how I did on a break by checking eBay. It takes 3 fucking seconds, LITERALLY. In fact, here is a little formula for you:

(Price of Box) - (Price of Cards Pulled) = How You Did

If the number at the end of the equation is at or near zero, I would say you did pretty good. I realize you probably suck at math as much as you suck at life, but that doesnt mean your computer didnt come with a fucking calculator. Now shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone.

Sincerely,
Every Single Message Board Reader

2 comments:

  1. Simple solution: stop going to message boards. I have been a happy man since the destruction of Beckett's board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, that would make me very happy. Unfortunately there are a few things in life where is only one place to go. Thats why message boards are in existence.

    ReplyDelete