Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SCU Breaks: 2008 Premier Football

Wow, this was a break and a half. Im sure you guys will see what I mean from the video.




Here are scans of the highlights:



Matt Ryan Quad Jersey Auto /199 - See! I told you we had a 50/50 shot at pulling a good card. Luckily we pulled a goodie, and it doesnt stop there.



Early Doucet III Signature Premier 1/1 - Wow, a 1/1 as well as the Ryan? That is too cool. Congrats to the buzzsaw and the Falcons.


David Garrard /25 - I am posting this card because I think the design is cool. Too bad its not a better player.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet Action. That is what I like to call a Holy Hitter Extravaganza.

    Frank Gore
    David Garrard
    Matt Ryan

    Sorry I had to hit so much of the box......

    But man that Matt Ryan is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LSU! LSU! LSU!

    Man I'm super pumped about that Doucet I hit. SUPER PUMPED!!!!!!!

    Thanks Gellman. That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Brodie Croyle card...does it feature any picture of Brodie Croyle on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The manufactured stiching patches are horrible, a mystery to me how they can include them in a high end product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad I could help fund such happiness for holy hitter and matt. It is my life's work it seems.

    Kidding, that's the way these things go! Can't wait till the next one.

    ReplyDelete