Friday, September 5, 2008

Exquisite Baseball Break: UPDATE

For those of you involved in the Exquisite Baseball Break, we will do it on Monday night as soon as I am home from work. Be sure to watch the National Treasures break tonight as I am hoping for some nice stuff.




Also there are quite a few spots still left in the 2007 Exquisite FB break, let me know if you want in on a two team spot for $28 (dont worry if you have already paid). Here is the list so far.

2007 Exquisite Football Slots (box and randomizer will be put on YouTube):

1. Darkship (PAID)
2. houstoncollector (PAID)
3. Voluntarheel (PAID)
4. Voluntarheel (PAID)
5. Wheeler (PAID)
6. Wheeler (PAID)
7. Matt (PAID)
8. Gellman (PAID)
9. YoDude91 (PAID)
10. Vosen8832 (PAID)
11. Enrique (PAID)
12. Bob (PAID)
13.
14.
15.
16.

2007 Exquisite Football Stats:

Configuration: 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
- 1 Exquisite Rookie Signature Card in Every Pack on average!
- 1 Exquisite Rookie Signature Patch Card in Every Pack on average!
- 1 Additional Exquisite Signature, Multi Signed, Autograph Memorabilia, or Legendary Cut Card in Every Pack on average!
- 1 Exquisite Jersey Card in Every Pack on average!
- 1 Exquisite Patch Card in Every Pack on average!
- Look for Rare Gold Boxes with All Cards in the Box Containing 1 of 1 Content!

NOTE: NATIONAL TREASURES BOX HAS BEEN DELIVERED

7 comments:

  1. I can't get You Tube here at work...which crappy teams did I get for the baseball break? also Gellman if there are football spots open when I get paid next week I'll probably take another one or two. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when is the baseball team randomizer video going to be put up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. randomizer video will be up with the national treasures break. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok no problem, what time is that going to be at tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. NT should be posted around 5:30 PST, the randomizer will be immediately after that. I promise.

    I would have done it last night but we were adopting our dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok thanks for everything, thats great that you adopted a dog i would do that but im allergic

    ReplyDelete
  7. not a problem.

    check back tonight for the random vid and the National Treasures break. I want to see what people will want me to do for exquisite.

    ReplyDelete