Monday, July 7, 2008

First Look: 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces FB



I had a feeling that this was coming, and to tell you the truth, Im pretty impressed. This set was immensely popular with Baseball collectors, and this should be no exception. The cards are all put on canvas like board and the pictures seem like paintings.

The only problem with this set is that UD has paralleled it to shit, AGAIN, and that leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. What happened to regular and gold, again? Oh right, the 1990s happened.

Overall, pretty cool, really the only set I would ever think of collecting.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get my hands on this! I have complete base sets of the last two years of baseball and love what they did! thanks for the heads up! do you know when it comes out?

    ReplyDelete