Thursday, July 31, 2008

Alex Gordon Loves Candy Circus Peanuts

If you havent seen Alex Gordon's new Triple Threads card, I assure you it is worth the gander on eBay. This year, Topps wanted to make things a little more "personalized," so they asked the players to bring stuff they enjoyed outside of baseball with them to the photoshoot.


Alex Gordon didnt get the memo, but he still came prepared...



I dont know why I have spent so much time on this set, maybe because it is one of the worst in recent memory, or maybe because there is too much blogger gold (and emerald and ruby and sapphire) here.

4 comments:

  1. I think you're spending so much time on Triple Threads because you hold a deep-seated desire for the cards and you don't know how to do deal with it. So you lash out at it, hoping for its approval.

    Just buy a box and be done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if I did have the money, which I dont, I probably would spend it on some football stuff rather than baseball. Not really into busting baseball right now.

    But yes, I have a deep seeded desire for this stuff despite it not containing any cards of any of my favorite players and being 170 dollars for a box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topps gives the TT treatment to football as well, right? Would you buy that?

    I have day dreams of busting one of these boxes, but it's not going to happen. But if it does, I'd prefer football or basketball myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, no. Paying that kind of dough to pull an event used craig buster davis card is more than I could take.

    ReplyDelete