Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Everyone

Last year was my first Father's Day as a father, and boy was I excited. Of course, I can't remember at all what we did, but I did keep the Father's day greeting cards. Today we're brunching at my parents.

Baseball has always been a sport that's passed down from Father to Son, and because of that it's special. My dad fostered my love of Angels baseball at a very young age for me, as I have pictures of me as a toddler at the Big A! Of course now I have pics of my daughter in the same place! Fathers and Sons are also integral to the game on a professional level, the list of Father and Son ball players is nice and long, and here it is!

So today, remember your own dad and give him a hearty "Happy Father's Day" if you can. I'm sure the Boones, Griffeys, Berras, Fielders and Matthews families are having a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno about the Fielders I heard Prince is not in speaking terms with Cecil.....Go Cubs!

    ReplyDelete