Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hall of Name

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you, Craphonso Thorpe 2008.

Photobucket

Wow, the parents should be killed. Look at that wonderous name! Its a fucking abortion. Lets start with the first name, being that it starts with De, has two capital letters in it, and has an apostrophe, three elements on my shit list. I guess it wasnt good enough to be "Just Cody," he has to be De'Cody. Some people should have to apply to name their children. Personally, I cant wait to meet his sister, An'Nita.

Next lets gander at the funniestt shitt I have everr fuckingg seenn. I know its sophomoric, but holy fucking shitballs! The best part? The bottom of the card displays it proudly in 72 point all caps font. Nice job with this design, Topps.

Craphonso Thorpe, you have a new buddy in the Hall of Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment