Friday, August 28, 2009

Shameless Plug: The SCU Store Is Now Open

Taking a page from Fire Joe Morgan, I have put a few designs in the SCU store. There were minimal options, so I did my best.

Im not expecting to sell much, if any, it was mostly just for me and a few people who have asked for the shirts to wear around the shows and at shops (yes, I couldnt believe it either).

All this stuff will come from cafe press, and a percentage of the money will go to the site.

If you have image designing skills, and want to design a cool shirt, Ill put it in there. I may even be able to send you some stuff for your trouble.

Thanks!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. "a few people who have asked for the shirts to wear around the shows and at shops"

    no, they didn't.

    what's wrong, UD not giving enough payola for all the slurping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind but I followed suit with a store for the "Beckett Sucks" shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, im curious. Do you really think that UD would pay me for reaching out to about 600 people a day, even if most of those visitors are other bloggers? Cmon. How is that a good use of money when there is so little of it to go around?

    Please, answer that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I get some free time, I might try and whip you up some more designs.

    ReplyDelete