Sunday, June 21, 2009

Autograph Update

Got some autograph happenings yesterday that I want to share, especially the one from poker last night at Extra Innings. Mike and Mitch hosted their second tourney, and this time I decided on a guaranteed dual auto instead of a box for my entry fee. Guys, again, if you live in the Los Angeles area and you are looking for a shop, Extra Innings in Culver City (by LAX) could not be a better choice. Check it out and tell them I sent you.

To have these two autos on a display worthy football, and knowing that they are real was definitely more attractive to me than buying a box of Heroes or UD Draft and getting nothing. I think you guys will agree with my decision, especially if both Stafford and Moreno have good careers.


Secondly, got my first TTM back of the four I sent out a few weeks ago, and it is a fucking beaut! Laurinaitis is from Minnesota and even though he played for OSU, he is still a target of mine. This card I sent turned out great with his well done signature. So, one down, three to go!


Ill be sure to post on the other three if, or when, I get them. Right now Im just crossing my fingers.

2 comments:

  1. those are sweet. especially the football. I wish L.A. wasn't quite so far away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sometimes I wish it were.

    ReplyDelete