Friday, October 17, 2008

Shameless Plugs

Hey guys, just wanted to give a plug to two people that have graciously supported this blog a number of times. I want to pay them back.


First is Wax Heaven, who has started their reviews of UD products (all sports) for everyone to see. Regardless of your feelings about sponsorship, Mario asked me to let the SCU Consitituency know that he is running contests to give away most of the cards. All you have to do is post a comment in the thread to be entered. Pretty sweet.

Second, my bud, SCU Youtube Breaker of the Millenium, and really nice guy AR Platinum is having a few awesome group breaks coming up. But that is not the only reason I am doing this. Personally, I hope this card, from his Gridiron Gear case break, gets lost in the mail and some how ends up on my doorstep.

I signed up for a few of his upcoming events, and I encourage you to do so too. Go to youtube and search for Group Break, his 500+ videos will surely show up somewhere. The guy is a breaking machine. I have participated on multiple occasions, and I have gotten some awesome cards for close to nothing. Around the price of a few packs. Its fucking great, so go sign up for his, and keep an eye out for ours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment