Sunday, September 21, 2008

SCU Breaks: Premier Randomizer Video

Sorry for the delay. Anyways, I decided to try something new with this randomizer video per a suggestion from someone involved in the last break. Instead of randomizing all 32 teams at one time, I split them into two different divisions - High and Low. The high are teams like the Raiders, Cowboys and Vikings, where the low are teams like the Rams and Buccaneers. That way you get at least one good team for your spot. I think it worked out pretty well, as most of the people should be pretty happy with who they get.



Here are the results:

1. Darkship (PAID) - Cowboys and Jets
2. Ethan (PAID) - Eagles and Broncos
3. Voluntarheel (PAID) - Dolphins and Raiders
4. Holy Hitter (PAID) - Falcons and 49ers
5. PSAD (PAID) - Patriots and Ravens
6. Holy Hitter (PAID) - Panthers and Jaguars
7. Voluntarheel (PAID) - Packers and Texans
8. Speedlegg (PAID) - Colts and Seahawks
9. Alan (PAID) - Vikings and Buccaneers
10. Ethan (PAID) - Bears and Bills
11. Enrique (PAID) - Giants and Redskins
12. Gellman (HOST) - Chargers and Bengals
13. SpeedLegg (PAID) - Lions and Rams
14. Cheese Eating Bird (PAID) - Steelers and Chiefs
15. Darkship (PAID) - Titans and Browns
16. Matt L (PAID) - Saints and Cardinals (Congrats)

If you have a problem, please contact me, I think this was VERY fair. Matt, you are a lucky son of a bitch to get your hometown team (and yes I know you are not FROM New Orleans, but you get the point).

Alan, if you want my two teams for the Vikings, let me know.

7 comments:

  1. My second box break getting the Chiefs. I did OK on this first one, fingers crossed for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow Up: Man, this is big time. Not going to get my hopes up, but the Saints I pumped about for obvious reasons. And the Cards feature 2 LSU rookies. I'm jacked now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Matt, you are a lucky son of a bitch to get your hometown team (and yes I know you are not FROM New Orleans, but you get the point)."

    No, I totally get the point. It's really awesome. Maybe this will make up for that disaster of a game against Denver yesterday. Jesus Christ.

    This is comment #3 for those of you keeping count. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enrique-Do you want to trade the Giants? I have 4 teams, let me know!
    Thanks
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gellman,
    while i am a Bills, colts, and Iowa hawkeyes fan, the chargers work and I will trade you. Also I have a Michael Bennett autographed jsy that i received from a fleer redemption in 2002. It doesn't fit my collection well and I will pass it along to you if you send me your mailing address,
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alan, thanks.

    So you will have the chargers and bengals in addition to your other team, and I will take the Vikings.

    send me an email through the contact link and ill pass you my address. you really dont have to send it my way, I have very little to give in return.

    ReplyDelete