Thursday, September 4, 2008

Exquisite Baseball Break: Box Has Been Ordered

For those of you who are participating in the Exquisite Baseball Break, the box has been ordered. It should come on Saturday or Monday depending if today counts in the shipping total.

For the people who are waiting on Paypal mistake refunds, I cant get into the details of the transactions to refund you. I am going to call soon to have them do it. Dont worry, I will get you your 22 bucks back.

Also, the Random Team Assignment Video will be up tonight, so check back here.

Lastly, there are still a bunch of slots left unclaimed/unpaid in the Football break. If you want in, send your payment or let me know by posting a comment.

9 comments:

  1. Money sent for both breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I get Houston, obviously ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not yet rec'd payment. Any reason?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking.

    Probably because I forgot to confirm. Should be gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird. Gellman@gmail.com, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO, NO.

    GellmanA <-------- at gmail.

    Last name first initial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, got the right email now. Will have to cancel the other payment, but will have to do that tonight, as I can't seem to load history.paypal.com from home.

    ReplyDelete